This is basically the top choice of other customers purchasing items related to derwent artists colored pencils. For additional possibilities, take a look at our full recomendations of Derwent Artists Colored Pencils or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Derwent Artists Colored Pencils Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Derwent Artists Colored Pencils Online
- 3.1 Derwent Artists Colored Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32097)
- 3.2 Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 12 Count (0700928)
- 3.3 Derwent Colored Pencils, Procolour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2302508)
- 3.4 Derwent Colored Pencils, WaterColour, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (32883),Multicolor
- 3.5 Derwent Lightfast Colored Pencils, for Artist, Drawing, Professional, 36 Pack (2302721)
- 3.6 Derwent Colored Pencils, ColourSoft Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0701027)
- 3.7 Derwent Studio Colored Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, 12 Count (32196)
- 3.8 Derwent Colored Pencils, Watercolor, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0700304)
- 3.9 Derwent Artists Black & White Pencils, Set of 6 Art Pencils (2302342)
- 3.10 Derwent Blender and Burnisher Pencil Set, Drawing, Art Supplies (2301774)
Best Derwent Artists Colored Pencils ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Derwent Artists Colored Pencils Online
Derwent Artists Colored Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32097)
- Rich, deep aquamarine barrel has an elegantly curved, double-dipped end
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading
- Good lightfastness; break resistant
- 72 colors for hours of creative inspiration
Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 12 Count (0700928)
- VIBRANT SHADES – The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes a range of 12 colours.
- WATER SOLUBLE – Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect.
- PERMANENT COLOUR – Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding.
- SURFACE VARIETY – Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project.
- COLOUR CREATION – Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads and Derwent Carry-All Canvas Bag.
Derwent Colored Pencils, Procolour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2302508)
- Vibrant, highly pigmented color, smooth laydown with a texture that has the covering power of wax yet glides like an oil
- Strong core which maintains a Sharp point for detailed drawing without losing vibrancy of color
- Unique formulation which promises a clean finish every time with minimal chipping and dusting keeping work clean and smudge free; metal tin 72 count
Derwent Colored Pencils, WaterColour, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (32883),Multicolor
- STURDY PRECISION – Easy to sharpen, break resistant pencils are ideal for long periods of use. With a 3.4mm core and hexagonal barrel, you gain precision for detailed drawings. Includes 24 colours
- WATER SOLUBLE – Combine the control of a pencil with the beauty of watercolour. Use a wetted pencil tip to create rich textured lines or use dampened paper to obtain bright colours with soft edges
- COLOUR LAYERING – Pigment transfers to paper quickly due to a softer formulation. This helps with blending and layering, creating a range of effects from bold colours to delicate watercolour washes
- ARTISTIC FLEXIBILITY – Customize colours by adding water to create muted watercolour washes. As the pigment is not permanent, you can use water to move and adjust colours, even after it has dried
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes and Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads
Derwent Lightfast Colored Pencils, for Artist, Drawing, Professional, 36 Pack (2302721)
- 100% LIGHFAST – Revolutionary oil-based core creates rich, vibrant color. 100% lightfast, all colors are professional quality and comply with ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105.
- REVOLUTIONARY CORE – The core is resistant to prolonged color change, ensuring artwork will not fade. The core sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point for detailed drawing and layering techniques.
- COLOR BLENDING – With their rich and creamy texture, these pencils are highly blendable. Colors can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect. Perfect for still-life drawings.
- RICH COLOR SELECTION – Pencils come in a tin containing 12 colors. With quick and opaque color laydown, you can produce bold, expressive drawings.
- DERWENT HERITAGE – Our innovation comes from an understanding of artists. Since 1832, we’ve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.
Derwent Colored Pencils, ColourSoft Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0701027)
- VIBRANT COLOUR – With a round 4mm soft core, the pencils smoothly glide over a variety of drawing surfaces. Produce vibrant colours with the quick and easy application. Includes range of 24 colours.
- SOFT TEXTURE – The velvety soft core helps emphasize the richness of each colour. Ideal for building up colour quickly, you can easily create dynamic and bold drawings.
- DURABLE CORE – Break resistant core lets you sharpen pencils to a fine point and is great for a range of drawings and colouring styles. Gain greater precision on detailed drawings with a sharp tip.
- COLOUR BLENDING – Due to their enhanced formulation, these pencils are highly blendable. Create a range of subtly different shades by blending colours together. Perfect for still-life drawings.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Blender and Burnisher and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.
Derwent Studio Colored Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, 12 Count (32196)
- 3.5mm core sharpens to a fine point for controlled work and finely detailed illustrations
- Hexagonal barrel makes pencil easy to grip
- Colors are blendable and can be superimposed again and again
- Sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point that won't crumble during use
- 12 pencils are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin
Derwent Colored Pencils, Watercolor, Water Color Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0700304)
- Derwent watercolor collection features a versatile mix of watersoluble media
- Aquatone sticks provide pure color, wet or dry
- Sketching pencils add detail
- Watercolor pencils can be used wet or dry
- 24 count set includes inspirational colors and mediums
Derwent Artists Black & White Pencils, Set of 6 Art Pencils (2302342)
- Derwent Artists Black and White Pencils are a unique set of six warm, cool and pure Black and White color
- When used together these pencils complement each other and release the subtle color; ideal for bold contrasting work, portraiture or more detailed illustrations
- They have a wide core of highly pigmented pure color for intense saturation or alternatively blend and build up layers of subtle tones
- Our finest quality Artists pencils hold strong point and are encased in Cedar wood
Derwent Blender and Burnisher Pencil Set, Drawing, Art Supplies (2301774)
- The blender pencil is soft and colorless and allows you to blend 2 or more colors together; the burnisher is a hard colorless pencil that provides a rich, glossy finish
- Includes 2 blender pencils, 2 burnisher pencils, plastic sharpener and plastic eraser
- A great opportunity to add drawing supplies to your collection; use in place of blending stumps and tortillons
- Derwent Artists Colored Pencils 120
- Derwent Artists Colored Pencils 72
- Drawing Colored Pencils For Artists
- Colored Pencils For Artists
- Art Supplies Colored Pencils For Artists
Last update 2020-07-11. Price and product availability may change.