Here is the best choice of other clients purchasing products related to derwent studio colored pencils. For more alternatives, have a look at our list of Derwent Studio Colored Pencils or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Derwent Studio Colored Pencils Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Derwent Studio Colored Pencils Online
- 3.1 Derwent Studio Colored Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, 36 Count (32198)
- 3.2 Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843),Assorted
- 3.3 Derwent Colored Pencils, ColourSoft Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0701027)
- 3.4 Derwent Artists Colored Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32097)
- 3.5 Castle Art Supplies 72 Colored Pencils Set for Coloring Books - New and Improved Premium Artist Soft Series Lead with Vibrant Colors
- 3.6 Derwent Graphic Drawing Pencils, Medium, Metal Tin, 12 Count (34214)
- 3.7 Derwent Limited Edition Colored Pencil Collection, for Artist, Drawing, Professional, 120 Pack (2302731)
- 3.8 Derwent Colored Drawing Pencils, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0700672)
- 3.9 Derwent Studio Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Wooden Box, 48 Count (0700822)
- 3.10 Derwent Colored Pencils, Procolour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (2302506)
Best Derwent Studio Colored Pencils ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Derwent Studio Colored Pencils Online
Derwent Studio Colored Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, 36 Count (32198)
- 3.4mm core sharpens to a fine point, producing a narrow color strip
- Hexagonal barrel makes pencil easy to grip
- Colors are blendable and can be superimposed again and again
- Sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point that won't crumble during use
- 36 pencils are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin
Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843),Assorted
- VIBRANT SHADES – The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes full range of 72 colours
- WATER SOLUBLE – Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink like effect
- PERMANENT COLOUR – Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding
- SURFACE VARIETY – Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project
- COLOUR CREATION – Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads and Derwent Carry All Canvas Bag
Derwent Colored Pencils, ColourSoft Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0701027)
- VIBRANT COLOUR – With a round 4mm soft core, the pencils smoothly glide over a variety of drawing surfaces. Produce vibrant colours with the quick and easy application. Includes range of 24 colours.
- SOFT TEXTURE – The velvety soft core helps emphasize the richness of each colour. Ideal for building up colour quickly, you can easily create dynamic and bold drawings.
- DURABLE CORE – Break resistant core lets you sharpen pencils to a fine point and is great for a range of drawings and colouring styles. Gain greater precision on detailed drawings with a sharp tip.
- COLOUR BLENDING – Due to their enhanced formulation, these pencils are highly blendable. Create a range of subtly different shades by blending colours together. Perfect for still-life drawings.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Blender and Burnisher and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.
Derwent Artists Colored Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32097)
- Rich, deep aquamarine barrel has an elegantly curved, double-dipped end
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading
- Good lightfastness; break resistant
- 72 colors for hours of creative inspiration
- “AN ABSOLUTE JOY TO USE” this selection of 72 premium colored pencils have fast become the ‘pencil set of choice’ for thousands of aspiring artists and colorists who dream of creating beautiful artwork in this popular medium. The rich, velvety leads are highly pigmented, and lay down lots of vivid color with minimal effort, making these easy-to-use pencils an absolute must!
- BLENDING AND LAYERING QUALITIES artists can truly rely on! We know you need colored pencils that allow you to add depth through layering, or create beautiful blended effects such as gradients or unique shades. The consistency of our colored cores is such that you can achieve both with very little effort, making them a pleasure to work with, creating results you will be proud of.
- NAMED, NUMBERED & COLOR CODED in PRESENTATION TIN BOX for instant recognition and easy organisation. Arranged over three layers in color families, this range of “brilliant” shades and hues “that just pop from the page” are sure to inspire your best work yet.
- GUARD AGAINST FRUSTRATING BREAKAGES with our top-quality, centred cores encased in strong reliable wood (premium Basswood), perfectly finished to ensure a comfortable coloring experience. With a silky-smooth coating, you won’t tire of working with them.
- BUY TODAY - WORRY & HASSLE FREE! Creating beautiful art should be easy and fun. Use our step-by-step tutorial (included) to recreate the remarkable Unicorn on the front of your set. If for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied with your Castle Arts purchase, we offer our customers complete piece of mind through our unique Money Back Guarantee Plus which means that if you are not entirely happy with your pencils, we will refund you and you keep the pencils.
Derwent Graphic Drawing Pencils, Medium, Metal Tin, 12 Count (34214)
- STURDY PRECISION – With a hexagonal barrel, you gain greater precision for drawings. Hard (H) degrees have a 2.2 mm core for sharp lines. Black (B) soft degrees use a 3.5mm core for softer lines
- BROAD RANGE – Choose the pencil that works for you. Derwent offers a comprehensive range of 20 degrees to help achieve your vision. This set contains 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H and 4H
- VERSATILE EXECUTION – Our wide range lets you choose the pencil that fits your artistic concept. Whether used for blending, illustrations or shading, our pencils will help express your vision
- STRONG CORE – The core sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point, great for emphasizing even the smallest details. The fine point allows for professional-level precision on your most intricate images
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Sketching Paper Pads, Derwent Pencil Sharpener and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser
Derwent Limited Edition Colored Pencil Collection, for Artist, Drawing, Professional, 120 Pack (2302731)
- LIMITED EDITION – Delve into the world of coloring with this limited edition series. Collection includes the latest innovation in the Derwent range of pencils presented in a maple wooden box.
- BROAD SELECTION – With 120 assorted colors and a variety pencils, this collection has everything you need for both fine detail work and bold, expressive projects.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE SET – Set contains one burnisher and the following pencils: 24 Lightfast, 24 Procolour, 24 Coloursoft, 12 Drawing, 12 Artists, 12 Studio and 10 Metallic.
- VERSATILE EXECUTION – Find the pencils in this set that best fit your artistic concept. Whether used for blending, detailed color work, or mixed media, our pencils will help express your vision.
- DERWENT HERITAGE – Our innovation comes from an understanding of artists. Since 1832, we’ve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.
Derwent Colored Drawing Pencils, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0700672)
- The perfect medium for sweeping landscapes to detailed nature studies
- 8mm diameter pencils have soft, creamy round 5mm leads
- Colors are quickly and easily laid down in wide to thin applications
- Drawing pencils produce a rich, velvety finish on paper
- Metal tin of 24 shades and choice of traditional sepia tones
Derwent Studio Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Wooden Box, 48 Count (0700822)
- Colored pencils have a slim, hexagonal barrel for a sure grip
- Produces the same texture and blendability of Derwent Artists pencils
- 3.4mm core sharpens to a fine point for detail work
- Matte black with color-coded end for easy identification
- 48 pencils are housed securely in a tiered wooden box
Derwent Colored Pencils, Procolour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (2302506)
- Vibrant, highly pigmented color, smooth laydown with a texture that has the covering power of wax yet glides like an oil
- Strong core which maintains a Sharp point for detailed drawing without losing vibrancy of color
- Unique formulation which promises a clean finish every time with minimal chipping and dusting keeping work clean and smudge free; metal tin 24 count
- Derwent Studio Pencils
- Studio Colored Pencils
- Blick Studio Colored Pencils 72
- Blick Studio Colored Pencils
- Blick Studio Artists’ Colored Pencils
Last update 2020-08-25. Price and product availability may change.