This is actually the leading selected item of other clients buying products related to derwent studio pencils. For additional options, look at our full selection of Derwent Studio Pencils or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Derwent Studio Pencils Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Derwent Studio Pencils Online
- 3.1 Derwent Studio Colored Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32201)
- 3.2 Derwent Graphic Drawing Pencils, Medium, Metal Tin, 12 Count (34214)
- 3.3 Derwent Colored Pencils, Procolour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 12 Count (2302505)
- 3.4 Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843),Assorted
- 3.5 Derwent Pastel Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32996)
- 3.6 Derwent Studio Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Wooden Box, 48 Count (0700822)
- 3.7 Derwent Graphitint Pencils, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0700803)
- 3.8 Derwent Lightfast Colored Pencils, for Artist, Drawing, Professional, 36 Pack (2302721)
- 3.9 Derwent Studio Pencil - GUNMETAL [Office Product]
- 3.10 Derwent Colored Pencils, ColourSoft Pencils, Skintone, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 6 Count (2300217)
Best Derwent Studio Pencils ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Derwent Studio Pencils Online
Derwent Studio Colored Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32201)
- 3.4mm core sharpens to a fine point, producing a narrow color strip
- Hexagonal barrel makes pencil easy to grip
- Colors are blendable and can be superimposed again and again
- Sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point that won't crumble during use
- Full range of 72 colors are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin
Derwent Graphic Drawing Pencils, Medium, Metal Tin, 12 Count (34214)
- STURDY PRECISION – With a hexagonal barrel, you gain greater precision for drawings. Hard (H) degrees have a 2.2 mm core for sharp lines. Black (B) soft degrees use a 3.5mm core for softer lines
- BROAD RANGE – Choose the pencil that works for you. Derwent offers a comprehensive range of 20 degrees to help achieve your vision. This set contains 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H and 4H
- VERSATILE EXECUTION – Our wide range lets you choose the pencil that fits your artistic concept. Whether used for blending, illustrations or shading, our pencils will help express your vision
- STRONG CORE – The core sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point, great for emphasizing even the smallest details. The fine point allows for professional-level precision on your most intricate images
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Sketching Paper Pads, Derwent Pencil Sharpener and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser
Derwent Colored Pencils, Procolour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 12 Count (2302505)
- Vibrant, highly pigmented color, smooth laydown with a texture that has the covering power of wax yet glides like an oil
- Strong core which maintains a Sharp point for detailed drawing without losing vibrancy of color
- Unique formulation which promises a clean finish every time with minimal chipping and dusting keeping work clean and smudge free; metal tin 12 count
Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843),Assorted
- VIBRANT SHADES – The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes full range of 72 colours
- WATER SOLUBLE – Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink like effect
- PERMANENT COLOUR – Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding
- SURFACE VARIETY – Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it’s great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project
- COLOUR CREATION – Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes, Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads and Derwent Carry All Canvas Bag
Derwent Pastel Pencils, 4mm Core, Metal Tin, 72 Count (32996)
- Round, smooth barrel with 4.5mm core allows for maximum line flexibility to apply generous color or create crisp, fine lines
- Can be easily mixed and blended to create new hues and tints and detailed pastel studies
- Includes a well balanced collection of Derwent artist quality 72 wood-cased pastel pencils set in a convenient and secure hinged metal tin
Derwent Studio Pencils, 3.4mm Core, Wooden Box, 48 Count (0700822)
- Colored pencils have a slim, hexagonal barrel for a sure grip
- Produces the same texture and blendability of Derwent Artists pencils
- 3.4mm core sharpens to a fine point for detail work
- Matte black with color-coded end for easy identification
- 48 pencils are housed securely in a tiered wooden box
Derwent Graphitint Pencils, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0700803)
- Graphitint Pencils appeal to artists looking to add dimension to graphite drawings, while retaining the integrity of graphite pencil renderings
- Soft and smooth and can be blended to produce an endless array of soft hues
- Used dry they provide a hint of color; used wet they transform into rich, vibrant color
- Colors can be modified or removed with a soft eraser and clean water
- 24 pencils are securely housed in a convenient metal tin
Derwent Lightfast Colored Pencils, for Artist, Drawing, Professional, 36 Pack (2302721)
- 100% LIGHFAST – Revolutionary oil-based core creates rich, vibrant color. 100% lightfast, all colors are professional quality and comply with ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105.
- REVOLUTIONARY CORE – The core is resistant to prolonged color change, ensuring artwork will not fade. The core sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point for detailed drawing and layering techniques.
- COLOR BLENDING – With their rich and creamy texture, these pencils are highly blendable. Colors can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect. Perfect for still-life drawings.
- RICH COLOR SELECTION – Pencils come in a tin containing 12 colors. With quick and opaque color laydown, you can produce bold, expressive drawings.
- DERWENT HERITAGE – Our innovation comes from an understanding of artists. Since 1832, we’ve produced a range of quality art materials, many of which are made in our British manufacturing plant.
Derwent Colored Pencils, ColourSoft Pencils, Skintone, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 6 Count (2300217)
- VIBRANT COLOUR – With a round 4mm soft core, the pencils smoothly glide over a variety of drawing surfaces. Produce vibrant colours with the quick and easy application. Includes range of 6 colours.
- SOFT TEXTURE – The velvety soft core helps emphasize the richness of each colour. Ideal for building up colour quickly, you can easily create dynamic and bold drawings.
- DURABLE CORE – Break resistant core lets you sharpen pencils to a fine point and is great for a range of drawings and colouring styles. Gain greater precision on detailed drawings with a sharp tip.
- COLOUR BLENDING – Due to their enhanced formulation, these pencils are highly blendable. Create a range of subtly different shades by blending colours together. Perfect for still-life drawings.
- ACCESSORIES – For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Blender and Burnisher and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.
- Derwent Studio Colored Pencils
- Blick Studio Pencils
- Studio Drawing Pencils
- Blick Studio Colored Pencils 72
- Blick Studio Colored Pencils
Last update 2020-08-25. Price and product availability may change.