Here is the top rated selected item of other customers getting items related to math manipulatives middle school. For more options, check out our list of Math Manipulatives Middle School or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Math Manipulatives Middle School Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Math Manipulatives Middle School Online
- 3.1 Learning Resources 9"X 11" Double Sided x-Y Axis Dry Erase Mats, Graphing, Math Classroom Accessories, Teaching Aids, Set of 10, Ages 6+
- 3.2 EAI Education Jumbo Magnetic X-Y Coordinate Grid
- 3.3 Learning Resources Fraction Tower Activity Set, Math accessories, Teaching aids, 51 Pieces, Ages 6+
- 3.4 Learning Resources View-Thru Geometric Solids, Geometry Helper, 14 Pieces, Ages 8+
- 3.5 Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Homeschool, Educational Counting Toy, Math Cubes, Linking Cubes, Early Math Skills, Math Manipulatives, Set of 100 Cubes, Ages 5+
- 3.6 hand2mind Hands-On Standards Ready to Teach Mathematics Toolkit, Elementary Grades
- 3.7 Proof! Math Game - The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic - Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+
- 3.8 Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles, Algebraic Math Skills, Magnets for Any Magnetic Surface, 72 Piece Set, Ages 11+
- 3.9 Magnetic Fraction Tiles & Circles 19 Set 118 Pcs, Opret Rainbow Math Manipulatives for Preschool Elementary School Educational Resources Classroom Educational Kit Christmas Gift
- 3.10 Learning Advantage Folding 3D GeoFigures - Set of 11 Multicolored Shapes - Includes 2D Nets and Activity Guide - Early Math Manipulative and Geometry for Kids, 10 Centimeters
Best Math Manipulatives Middle School ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Math Manipulatives Middle School Online
Learning Resources 9"X 11" Double Sided x-Y Axis Dry Erase Mats, Graphing, Math Classroom Accessories, Teaching Aids, Set of 10, Ages 6+
- Graphing is easy with these dry-erase mats
- Develop numeracy and relational concepts
- Features a 1 cm grid with bolded x, y axis for easy graphing
- Set of 10 mats measure 11"L x 9"H each
- Perfect for grades K and up
EAI Education Jumbo Magnetic X-Y Coordinate Grid
- Use each of the 4 pieces alone for a targeted study of Quadrant I, II, III, or IV, or assemble them to form a giant X-Y coordinate grid!
- Each quadrant has 100 1¼" grid squares and bolded x-y axes for easy graphing activities.
- Great for use with magnetic counters or color squares (sold separately).
- The durable, dry-erase surface allows the board to be used over and over again. Measures 26" x 26" when the 4 pieces are assembled.
- Recommended Grade(s): K+
Learning Resources Fraction Tower Activity Set, Math accessories, Teaching aids, 51 Pieces, Ages 6+
- TEACH decimal, percentage, and fraction concepts in a hands-on, tangible way with these color-coded cubes
- Great for visual learners these cubes feature fractions, decimals and percents clearly marked on each side.
- All cubes are interchangeable, so, for example, you can make a whole with two ¼ cubes and one ½ cube.
- Set includes 51 chunky, durable, color-coded cubes representing the whole, halves, thirds, quarters, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths. Each cube is labeled on 3 sides.
- Ages 6
Learning Resources View-Thru Geometric Solids, Geometry Helper, 14 Pieces, Ages 8+
- Transparent 3-D shapes fashioned in bright, bold colors
- Explore geometry, volume, and other math concepts
- Easy to fill with liquid or dry-fill, and easy to clean
- Colorful plastic shapes measure 3 cm or 6 cm
- Ideal for ages 8+
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Math skills (one-to-one correspondence, counting to 100, skip counting, Comparison, Making 10, Nonstandardized measurements, Grouping, Addition, Subtraction, Graphing), Color identification, Shape identification, Patterning, Matching, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Motor planning
- SCHOOL READINESS: Promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction. Great for homeschool or classroom activity!
- EASY DESIGN: Cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities
- EARLY STEM ACTIVITY: MathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning
- Homeschool supplies for ages 5+
hand2mind Hands-On Standards Ready to Teach Mathematics Toolkit, Elementary Grades
- Build your collection of classroom manipulatives with this elementary math toolkit
- Each toolkit is packed with a version of several different math manipulatives
- Includes several popular manipulatives, all packed in a backpack for easy storage and transport
- Online access to digital, standards-based lessons and virtual manipulatives to build lessons for personal or interactive whiteboard use
- Manipulatives included: Cuisenaire Rods, fraction tower cubes and number lines, a geoboard, snap cubes, base ten blocks, color tiles, counters, pattern blocks, tangrams, and dice
Proof! Math Game - The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic - Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+
- FAST-PACED, FUN MATH GAME loved by teachers, families, kids, and grown-ups alike. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.
- TEACHER'S CHOICE GOLD AWARD WINNER. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!"
- IMPROVE MENTAL MATH SKILLS. Practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, and square roots. Great brain game training for kids and adults!
- INCLUDES 100 NUMBER CARDS chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded.
- PERFECT FOR 2 - 6 PLAYERS, AGES 9 - 109. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Takes just 15 minutes to play. So much fun, kids will want to play again and again!
Learning Resources Magnetic Algebra Tiles, Algebraic Math Skills, Magnets for Any Magnetic Surface, 72 Piece Set, Ages 11+
- Magnetic tiles are ideal for whole-class demonstrations or individual student work
- Teach algebraic principles with concrete models that work on the whiteboard
- Includes 72 magnetic geometric shapes in a variety of sizes
- Features a write & wipe surface
- Ages 11 and up
Magnetic Fraction Tiles & Circles 19 Set 118 Pcs, Opret Rainbow Math Manipulatives for Preschool Elementary School Educational Resources Classroom Educational Kit Christmas Gift
- Help kids visualize fractions: Includes 9 fraction circles (1 whole, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, and 1/12 values) and 10 fraction strips (1 whole, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/10, 1/12, and 1/16 values)
- Premium Material: Thick foam and plastic make them easy to pick up and compare with each other. With the PVC layer, the paper won’t peel off
- The Only Upgraded Set: Add 1/16 values Tiles. Every ruler has one-sixteenths. Math should not only be a concept, but also be practical
- A great way to show & teach fractions: 10 colors represent 10 values of fractions. Bright and different colors helps kids distinguish and memorize
- 30-day money back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the fraction manipulatives, we will return your all money
Learning Advantage Folding 3D GeoFigures - Set of 11 Multicolored Shapes - Includes 2D Nets and Activity Guide - Early Math Manipulative and Geometry for Kids, 10 Centimeters
- AN EXCELLENT RESOURCE FOR TEACHING STEM -- These folding geometric shapes and the 3D plastic inserts allow students to understand and manipulate the dimensions and form of geometric shapes in 2D and 3D.
- BUILT TO LAST -- Removable flexible plastic inserts unfold to show 2-dimensional nets. The 3D shapes are made from durable, hard plastic for years of use at home or in the classroom.
- TEACH CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS -- Both visually and tactually appealing, these geometric shapes will greatly assist the teaching of concepts such as 3D and 2D shapes, 3D nets, surface area and volume.
- VERSATILE LEARNING -- Fill the 3D shapes with liquid or dry material to demonstrate volume in different shapes. Try marking the sides with a dry erase marker to measure quantities!
- SUPPORTS VARIOUS LEARNING STYLES -- A valuable resource for tactile and visual learners that crosses both math and science. Large in size so that children can easily hold the shapes and study their attributes.
- Math For Middle School
- Middle School Math
- Math Games Middle School
- Holt Middle School Math Course 2
- Competition Math For Middle School
Last update 2020-08-25. Price and product availability may change.